Help us realize our projects !
About 60% of the incomes from the annual budget from ICCS come from the members fee.
To complete its mission, the ICCS needs to collect additional funds that will allow to:
- better support the projects of girls and boys, catholic scouts in the world
- Contribute to the development of the scout associations and the catholic councils in the world
- Promote worldwide opportunities for encounters and exchanges between young people
Several structures have been put in place through which you can contribute. It’s a chance to help and give confidence to young generations, so that we can all… create a better world!
- The international catholic foundation of Scouting
- The Sevin Foundation, linked to the Ararat investment funds
- The Saint Paul Fellowship, a Fraternity of Donors