Sustainable Development Goals
This is one of ICCS newest programmes – and it is based on the Sustainable Development Goals. Recently ICCS has been work a lot on the topic of Laudato Si’ – a book which Pope Francis wrote. Within this, a great importance is place on the environment and how we live in it.
- identify the SDG,
- register with the ICCS,
- understand what you aim to learn,
- see how you will carry out your project and what you think the outcome will be…
- complete the project
- identify the challenges and how you overcame this…
- Review the project,
- Look at what you learnt,
- Consider if you will change, and how you can do this regularly ?
- Submit to the ICCS with pictures who will send a cert to congratulate participants.
The environment is also a topic that interests many youth today – and the ICCS now has a programme regarding this.
If you want to learn more about it – just look at this short video !