in the St. George Brotherhood
The ICCS World Committee is setting up a specific team to lead the co-opting process for new members in the four ICCS regions.
This team consists of one or more correspondents per regional committee, and led by a world coordinator.
This team will be tasked with:
- to coordinate the co-opting process of new members within the regional committees and those proposed by the worldl committee.
- to lead the archives of the Brotherhood of Saint George.
- to maintain the link with the Brotherhood of Saint George through the website, the newsletter,
- to maintain an up-to-date list of all members of the Brotherhood (active or deceased)
The four regions in which correspondents for the Brotherhood of St. George are attached are:
- Inter-Americas Region
- Africa Region
- Asia-Pacific region
- Europe-Mediterranean Region